Product Details for Stealth Rack - Heavy Duty Low Profile Roof Rack (4-Door)
Unique and sleek design. Extensive carrying capacity. Super simple installation.
It's the perfect upgrade for your Jeep.
Leave nothing behind.
We know, having enough capacity when going exploring throughout Australia is crucial - existential even.
Carrying recovery gear, water, fuel and camping items can quickly eat up all the space in your Jeep. This
roof rack will let you use a lot more space inside your cabin for all the important stuff while your other
items can now be easily stored on top of your Wrangler.
Because our stealth rack is going to be mounted to
your Jeep’s body, its load capacity is not limited by the strength of the fibreglass hardtop. Therefore
carrying heavier loads should not worry you any more.
Worry not about underground car parks.
With just 13cm (or 5.11 inches) height our low-profile stealth rack lets you use most of the underground car
parks, which is important if
you use your Jeep as a daily driver. Even with a 2.5-inch lift kit and true 33-inch tyres (ie.
295/70R17) your Jeep Wrangler JKU(R) still is under 2.00m tall with this roof rack installed.
Its low-profile stealth design does not help to get into height-limited car parks but it also helps to keep
the loss of fuel economy as well as wind noise at a minimum.
Installs in less than thirty minutes.
No drilling, no cutting, no glueing and no swearing. Seriously, this is the [INSERT SWEDISH FURNITURE HOUSE
HERE] of roof racks. It's easy to reverse back to your stock Jeep Wrangler as you don't have to mechanically
alter your hard top or your frame.
All you need to install our stealth rack is an Allen (hex) key and a ratchet wrench. The installation process
itself is rather easy.
- Low-profile. This rack adds only 13cm extra height to your Jeep.
- Stealth design. Reduces drag and wind noise
- Mounting points. Lets you install up to 4 LED spot lights (lights not included).
- Easy Installation. No cutting or drilling required and the rack can easily be removed.
- Extra protection. Protects your hardtop side windows against trail damages.
- Heavy duty. 150 Kg static load rating.
- Quality powder coating, stainless steel screws, nuts and washers.
- Undo the 8 (2 on top of your door frame and 6 along the bottom of your hard top) bolts of your rear hard
- Wrap the mounting points of the frame rails with black electric tape. That way you will protect the
job of your panels against scratches during the installation. You can keep the tape attached afterwards.
- Slightly lift the hard top (get a second person to help you) and slight the frame rail pieces into place
(the holes will line up with the bolts for the hardtop).
- Screw the bolts for your hard top back into their place and don’t forget the 2 bolts on top of your door
- Attach the 2 load bearing frames (the ones with the laser cut-out writing) to the frame rails. Use the
stainless steel bolts, nuts and washers that are shipped with the roof rack.
- Unpack the actual roof rack and loosely mount the gutter mount brackets onto it. You can tighten them
- Lay the cardboard that your roof rack has been shipped on top of your hard top and use it as protection
- Get a second person to help you to lift the roof rack on top of your hard top. Lay the rear end onto the
load-bearing frames. Use the stainless steel bolts, nuts and washers to attach the rack loosely to these
frames and align the gutter mount brackets with the rain gutters of your rear hard top. Once secured
slide out the cardboard.
- Tighten all screws and don’t forget to also tighten up the gutter mount brackets.
- Step a few meters back and enjoy the look of your new and improved Jeep!
||Height: 14cm / Width: 200cm / Length: 200cm
|| 2007-2018, Jeep Wrangler JKU 2007-2018
This item (Stealth Rack - Heavy Duty Low Profile Roof Rack (4-Door)) is currently in stock in our Brisbane-based warehouse.
This item is available for pick-up in our Brisbane store in Slacks Creek.
The fee for packaging and shipping will be automatically calculated and displayed in the checkout process. You
can use the shipping calculator for this product to find out how much he shipping to your area will cost.
We use a small selected of couriers for delivering your item(s) and you will be provided with a tracking number after we have sent out your purchased items.
Frequently asked questions
- We ship Australia wide. Only.
- All items will be shipped within 1 business day upon receipt of payment.
- It usually takes approximately 1 to 7 business days to receive an order. This does not include weekends or public holidays.
- Delivery time depends on postal process but can also be depending upon other factors.
- If you do not receive your item on time, please contact us immediately for further assistance!
- We are responsible for any damages or losses incurred in the shipping process.
We only accept payment through PayPal, Bank transfer, Credit card and EFTPOS/Cash on local pickup.
100% guaranteed money back if the product is damaged or does not fit.
If in the first seven (7) days you send us your item back for any reason we give you 100% of the item purchase price back. Shipping costs will apply.
After this 7 day period up to 30% restocking fee may be applied.
About JK Warehouse
We are an Australia (Brisbane-based) local retail shop for Jeep Wrangler parts.
All items are imported from and made in China. We only work with manufacturers
that provide a high level of quality assurance and have a solid track record
of delivering high-quality products.
Our philosophy is to provide the best possible customer service while also offering a reasonable price for Jeep Wrangler specific offroad parts.
Should a product you purchased with us not fulfill your expectations please speak to us and we will take care of it.
Our store has been established in 2008 and throughout the past 10 years we have served thousands of happy customers.
Your satisfaction is our only objective.
Your JK Warehouse team